Digital marketing specialist APPLY NOW
We at Raven Forge are looking for an on-site creative, analytical and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for all digital marketing campaigns, including generating leads, conducting market research and actively optimizing the performance of our digital strategies; striving to drive traffic to Raven Forge pages and generate interest in our products. Ideally, the candidate will also create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
· Developing and implementing an effective digital marketing strategy aligned with the Raven Forge goals and ethos.
· Liaise and communicate effectively with other team members to ensure consistency and efficiency between marketing and sales/product development.
· Creating visual concepts for promotional activities
· Managing the digital marketing calendar
· Aiding and increasing the online presence and reputation of Raven Forge
· Aiding and improving upon the creation and maintenance of social media content
· Tracking digital marketing performance
· Creating and updating digital marketing reports
· Stay in the loop about new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
Requirements and Skills:
· Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role
· Experience with digital marketing automation software
· Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
· Experience with social ad platforms
· Knowledge of web publishing
· Proficiency with SEO tools
· Superb verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Strong time management skills
· Excellent multitasking skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Highly developed attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
2022-06-30|||Raven Forge HQ, Unit 6 and 7 Riparian court, Riparian Way, Crosshills, BD20 7BW|||Office Team||||||Vhr8t-juYCHxrWgS|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||single||||||||||||false