Administration Officer APPLY NOW
We are looking for an experienced onsite Administration Officer to plan, implement, and support the most efficient administrative procedures here at Raven Forge. The candidate will be responsible for the full extent of organization and completion of admin tasks, as well as clear communication of information to relevant team members. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly; whilst actively discovering new ways to do the job more efficiently.
The candidate will also be expected to represent our customer service; providing product information, answering questions, and resolving any emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency. Customer Service at Raven Forge is imperative – we strive to have the best customer service there is and therefore clear communication and a genuine excitement to work with our customers is essential.
· Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
· Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the Raven Forge between all different team members.
· Manage schedules and deadlines.
· Paying bills and invoices in a timely and organized way, keeping records of these for VAT purposes.
· Purchase office/workshop/warehouse supplies with attention to budgetary constraints.
· Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
· Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
· Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
· Complete customer service in a timely manner to a high standard, building and maintaining excellent relationships with our customers. This includes all social media platforms, emails and phone calls.
· Analyze and organize website data.
Requirements and Skills:
· Proven experience as an administration officer, or working as part of an office team.
· Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles (e.g. paying invoices).
· Proficient in MS Office.
· An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
· Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
· A team player with leadership and excellent communication skills.
· Customer orientation with a strong ethic to build and maintain relationships with customers.
· The ability to priorities tasks by deadline and organize a worklist.
· A good disposition and outlook on work – the Raven Forge team love what we do and it’s imperative that the candidate wants to be a part of that team.
· Excellent organizational skills with an ability to keep track of multiple streams of information while also having impeccable memory retention capabilities.2022-06-30|||Raven Forge HQ, Unit 6 and 7 Riparian court, Riparian Way, Crosshills, BD20 7BW|||Office Team||||||I5pxirSYv25hNcpe|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||single|||23000|||||||||true