Raven Forge warehouse/workshop assistant APPLY NOW
We at Raven Forge pride ourselves on having one of the greatest jobs going! We sell and customise a wide selection of weapons and armour for props, reenactment, history and fantasy fans, and collectors. We have an unparalleled relationship with our customers and community, and maintaining and nurturing this relationship will always be at the heart of our company.
We are looking for a new staff member to assist the workshop/warehouse team with everything from axe and sword customisation, racking and warehouse management, general warehouse duties, and assisting the directors in the day-to-day running of the company.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
· Quality control of the incoming and outgoing stock
· Handle and organise the order of outgoing customised axes
· Create and customise new lines of stock
· Provide ad hoc support around warehouse as needed (e.g. packing and stock checking)
· Assisting in the organisation and placement of stock
· Creative mindset
· Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to use grinding and buffing wheels with confidence
· Skill with steel polishing and buffing (preferred but not essential)
· Skills working with leather
· Precision and attention to detail
· A great rate of work and personal drive
· Ability to work in a loud workspace in a close knit family office
· Full driving license
· Broad taste in music
· Availability to work Mon - Fri 9.30AM - 5.30PM2021-10-31|||Raven Forge HQ, Unit 6 and 7 Riparian court, Riparian Way, Crosshills, BD20 7BW|||Workshop/Warehouse team||||||0ZBhFrTnDEOPsLlB|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false