Raven Forge office admin assistant APPLY NOW
We at Raven Forge pride ourselves on having one of the greatest jobs going! We sell and customise a wide selection of weapons and armour for props, reenactment, history and fantasy fans, and collectors. We have an unparalleled relationship with our customers and community, and maintaining and nurturing this relationship will always be at the heart of our company.
We are looking for a new staff member to assist the office team with everything from payments to data compilation, spreadsheet wizardry, general office duties, and assisting the directors in the day-to-day running of the company.
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
· Schedule and confirm meetings
· Handle and coordinate active calendars
· Manage file organisation based on office protocol
· Provide ad hoc support around office as needed (e.g. packing and customer service)
· Make payments for bills and invoices
· Manage data storage and cloud data
· Make phone calls to clients, suppliers, and affiliated companies
· General duties to support the running of the business and support the directors (personal assistant duties)
· Broad taste in music (it gets pretty odd in the office)
· Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
· Ability to multitask
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
· Ability to work in a loud workspace in a close knit family office
· Full, clean driving license
· Availability to work Mon - Fri 9.30AM - 5.30PM2021-10-31|||Raven Forge HQ, Unit 6 and 7 Riparian court, Riparian Way, Crosshills, BD20 7BW|||Office Team||||||VfYbwT_0QCxKqH6H|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false